|Overview||Bioinfo||BioImage analysis||Scientific Software Dev||HPC||Teaching|
BioImage Informatics Team
The BioImage informatics team provides informatics tools and training to support the analysis of images in biological studies.
|Benoit Lombardot||Senior Image Analyst||Info here|
|Gayathri Nadar||Image Analyst||Info here|
Image Analysis Services
- Image Preparation
- bleaching / bleed-through correction
- Object definition
- Detection and segmentation
- Define regions, points and lines that represent biological objects
- object measures are used to test hypothesis and assess the model characterizing a particular biological phenomena
- Interaction, Visualisation, Automation
- throughout the different analysis steps above users need to input information and assess analysis results
- we provide tools to make this analysis more streamlined and reproducible
- We provide a walk-in service for short questions or projects here we can demonstrate tools of interest and provide direct, almost instantaneous help
- For more complex projects, planned consulting sessions allow us to discuss project specifics in more detail in order to designing a custom analysis pipeline
- This can lead to the development of custom scripts and plugins that automate analysis tasks in the proposed pipeline.
- Besides direct support the service also provides image analysis courses to raise awareness about specific tools and their usage
- Cell profilier
L Carine Stapel, Benoit Lombardot, Coleman Broaddus, Dagmar Kainmueller, Florian Jug, Eugene W Myers, Nadine Vastenhouw
Automated detection and quantification of single RNAs at cellular resolution in zebrafish embryos.
Development, 143(3) 540-546 (2016)
Mykola Mylenko, Sebastian Boland, Sider Penkov, Julio Sampaio, Benoit Lombardot, Daniela Vorkel, Jean-Marc Verbavatz, Teymuras V. Kurzchalia
NAD+ Is a Food Component That Promotes Exit from Dauer Diapause in Caenorhabditis elegans.
PLoS ONE, 11(12) Art. No. e0167208 (2016)